Monday, February 20, 2012

Article I am going to write prior to tomorrow which I really think will be interesting. I am testing my pyschic abilities!

     


     Well,  all my friends out in oil land I hope we still are sane and having some fun.  Whew, the news within our industry is definitely not boring!   Prices rose on the Iran Halt.  It appears 4 dollar gas might be around the corner.  URGH!  This puts strings on the credit lines for sure.  Focus on what you do and keep doing it well.  Realize customers will be irritated rightly so.  It's hard to understand the energy sector to the average joe.  It's not that they cannot but till you see all the variables in place it's difficult to grasp the concept.  Sometimes, being in the industry can actually create more confusion because the data does the opposite of what normal says.   


     So, I am speculating (this can be dangerous to do and I don't recommend it) that prices will be considerably up.  (6 cents and higher)  The Gulf Coast could be calmer than most but Chicago might be the volcano.  Let's see how this all plays out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment